The Paranormal Christian
The Paranormal Christian Series
Can a Christian be possessed? Do God’s angels and Satan’s demons dwell unseen among us, engaged in spiritual warfare? Are ghosts and spirit manifestations real? How about aliens and UFOs?
If you believe in the Bible, you already have faith in the unseen. Unusual experiences are a testimony of sacred Scripture and the gateway to understanding the power of God in your life. Just like in biblical times, mysterious forces are still at work today. The paranormal world isn’t merely scary hauntings and occult legends.
In The Paranormal Christian, journalist Richard D. Lewis explores his own true spiritual journey and real stories of others to correlate supernatural phenomena and the biblical worldview—without compromising either.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- How to trust your intuition and consciously tune into The Voice every day.
- A mystical examination of the Bible and the history of paranormal and psychic phenomena and prophecy within Christianity.
- A guide to discerning between the presence of positive and negative entities.
- True stories of hauntings, spiritual healing and miracles performed by the Holy Spirit.
- How to protect yourself against the horror of The Swarming – even in your most vulnerable state.
You can believe in the Holy Bible as the word of God orchestrated by divine intention and trust the wisdom of the supernatural worldview of the Bible writers and the fact that the mystical never left us. It’s time to bring paranormal back into the light where it belongs. If you are searching out real answers for the Church, you will find them here.
Book II: The Quickening
Faith in God and belief in the supernatural go hand-in-hand.
Our ancestors had a supernatural worldview. It is the worldview of the Bible.
Tales of the paranormal and things that go bump in the night: ghost stories, mythological gods and monsters, even UFOs, captivate the imagination – but how do we square them with sacred Scripture?
Miracles and manifestations of the unseen world are woven into the fabric of our faith. Heaven, the afterlife, and the world to come, all mysteries divine, rely upon the true grace, power, and sovereignty of God, the maker of heaven and earth and all things visible…and invisible.
Blending science, religion, philosophy, mysticism, and real-life encounters, author and journalist Richard D. Lewis digs deeper into the unknown, providing a guide to correlate mysterious phenomena, today’s headlines, and the Biblical worldview, with riveting new insight for every open-minded Christian and curious seeker.
• A mystical exploration of Christianity and paranormal phenomena through the lens of the Bible and church history.
• Evidence that will make you question the gateway between life and death and the afterlife, including a sound, Biblical examination of out-of-body experiences and after-death communications, and a bold, new look at reincarnation.
• Stories of departed loved ones communicating from the other side.
• Real encounters with angels, ghosts, cryptids, and other extraterrestrial beings and hauntings.
• A survey of UFOs and UAPs, from ancient encounters, to Roswell and Area 51, to the latest encounters with the U.S. Navy and the controversial AATIP report.
• The interdimensional explanation of UFO phenomena – and the divine secret to end an alien abduction.
If you believe in the Bible, you already have faith in the unseen. The power of God is greater than our fears.
If you are seeking real answers for the church, you will find them here.
It’s time to bring the paranormal back into the light.
“…thought-provoking and insightful. A really interesting read and well-researched effort.”
– Mark T. Sneed, Reader Views
"This book does a good job of presenting paranormal possibilities to a very conservative religious audience."
– Kevin J. Todeschi, Executive Director & CEO, Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E.
"In the study of the "unseen realms" there are indeed strange happenings afoot. It is rather hard to deny it–from mysterious hauntings and past-life recalls, to ghost sightings and UFO visitations. In "The Paranormal Christian" Richard Lewis is not afraid to examine these age-old mysteries.”
-Brad Olsen, author of “Future Esoteric: The Unseen Realms”
"The Paranormal Christian talks about these things and explores many other possibilities that can…and may exist. This book is a fascinating read."
"An enlightening exploration of two worlds - Christianity and the paranormal - that are often thought of as being mutually exclusive. The author makes the trenchant argument that they are really two facets of one reality"
– Hamilton Underwood